Combines power of WordPress with power of social networking ( Facebook ).
This script adds posts from your WordPress website to your Facebook page in a separate tab within few minutes.
Tab containing all WP posts can be placed just after “About” in top menu and just below “About” section in left side bar (This is also with an icon image which gets more attention of users).
This will result in increasing the engagement on your Facebook page and sending direct free genuine traffic to your WordPress site. It shows multiple posts at a time which results in more chances that user may visit more then one page in same session. You may also add same WP posts to more then one Facebook Pages tab.
This script has following features.
- Shows all WordPress posts on your Facebook Page in a separate tab.
- This tab gets auto updated when you publish new post on WordPress.
- Increase user engagement on your Facebook page.
- Drive Facebook page traffic to your website.
- You may add same tab to multiple Facebook pages too.
- Each post is directly link to its post page.
- 1 click option to change layout with 3 grid option.
- Ability to change styles to match your site theme.
- More posts load by AJAX. No page load.
- No annoying scroll bars in Facebook Page tab.
- Almost all settings are from admin interface.
- No coding skills required.
- Easy installation. Detailed instructions and FAQ’s are provided.
Minimum Requirements to use it
- Php/Mysql Supported Hosting
- You must have SSL on your domain.
- A Facebook Account
- A Facebook page where to add this app
- A WordPress Website
- An app icon 111*74 px