Innovation, Perfection and Creativity at its best.
Artist WordPress Theme is WP Version of Responsive and Innovative HTML5 Template which is a NOMINEE for BEST CSS AWARD. A great combination of Unique Sketch Design and elements of HTML5, styled with CSS 3, a Powerful Backend which Gives user, a ability to Customize and Change almost Everything.
– Kamlesh Yadav.
“ARTIST” the name itself is enough to get the sensation of bountifulness of this wp theme. After huge success of our Artist HTML Template and Artist PSD Template, We Proudly presents “ARTIST” WordPress Theme. ARTIST is multi page responsive wp theme with all required pages and custom post types in addition integrated with the popular and powerful REDUX framework which makes this theme fast and easy to use, overall we can say that It totally completes all your website needs. Our goal is to save time for our customers, we will work hard providing support , and making our theme better and better in future.
- Clean, Minimal Design ( Pencil Sketch )
- Filterable Portfolio (Supports Images, Video & Audio etc.)
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Custom Widgets (footer Widgets)
- Simple Theme Options
- WordPress 3.0+ Ready (Menus & Featured Images)
- Page Templates (Archives, Home Page, Contact us etc.)
- Custom Default Login Logo
- Short code Generator (Columns, Buttons, Toggles, Tabs, Alerts)
- Layered PSDs for Customisation
- Extensive Documentation
- HTML5 and CSS3
- PSDs files – (Home Page)
- Bootstrap 3
- Grid System and Responsive Design
- SEO Optimized
- Google Fonts
- Responsive Sorting Gallery
- Bootstrap Components Compatible
- Cross browser Compatible
- Pencil Sketch Layout
- All files are well commented and organized
Once again, thank you so much for Watching this Theme. As I said at the beginning, I’d be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this Theme. No guarantees, but I’ll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the Theme on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.