Better WePay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce allows your WooCommerce powered store to accept credit card and bank account payment from shoppers.
You get low rates and avoid hidden fees when you process credit card and bank account payments through WePay. With fast and easy setup, great rates, and excellent customer service, WePay is an excellent option for small and even large business payment processing.
Why Use WePay
- Fast Setup – Accept your first payment in under 5 minutes
- Benefit from using WePay’s secure servers to process payments and avoid PCI headaches
- Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, and bank accounts
- Crystal clear pricing, 2.9% + 30¢ per transaction. No contracts, monthly fees and hidden fees.
Features of Our WePay Payment Gateway
- Supports All WooCommerce Product Types
- Highly Customizable
- Enable/Disable WePay Payment Gateway
- Test Mode/Live Mode Selection Option
- Different checkout method: on-site, off-site and iframe.
Our WooCommerce WePay payment gateway comes in three checkout flavors:
Direct / On-site Checkout
The payment fields are shown directly on the checkout page and the payment is made when “place order” button is pressed.
Note: you must have SSL and be
PCI compliant for this to effectively work.
It also supports loading the payment system inside an iframe on your store. In this case, the customer payment information is directed through WePay’s secure servers, allowing you to benefit from their secure payment processing and stop you from worrying about security.
In this case; when the user or shopper hit the “Place Order” button, they are redirected to a secure page hosted on WePay server thus eliminating any PCI compliance and security worries.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Grab your
WePay API information
- Save this information on the settings page
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy worry-free payment processing!
The WePay payment gateway available at WooThemes does not support tokenization / direct credit card payment but ours does. See
Direct / On-site Checkout section above.