WordPress Responsive Timeline Plugin
Cool Timeline Pro is an advanced WordPress timeline plugin that showcases your life history or your company’s story in a responsive vertical chronological order based on the year and the date of your posts.
You can represent your stories in an awesome timeline format by setting images, videos, slide-show and custom design and colors according to your theme. You can use this plugin anywhere via simple short-code.
The plugin contains an advanced admin panel with lots of options for styling, customization and more.
The plugin is used to create
- Awesome Company Timeline
- Cool Timeline
- Program History
- Your Company Storyline
- Events Timeline
- Life Stories/Timeline
- Life Achievements
- Personal Timeline
Cool features of Cool Timeline Pro
- Create Multiple Timeline Stories – Create unlimited timeline stories inside your WordPress website or blog.
- Timeline Scrolling Navigation – Quickly and easily navigate your timeline with a beautiful scrolling navigation inside your timeline.
- Historical Dates – Allow you to set dates between the years 1850-2020.
- Stories Content Format – Add different type of content like Video, Slideshow, Image in your story.
- Stories Category Management – Add stories in specific category.
- Advanced Style Options – Customize with your own colors, styles.
- Story Single Page – Custom single story page.
- Animation Effects – Add animation effects on timeline scroll.
- Stories Images in popup – Display stories images in popup.
- Stories Images Slideshow – Add images slideshow in stories.
- Related Stories – View other stories of timeline quickly on single story page.
- Mobile Compatibility View
- Use via shortcode
- Easy installation – purchase, download the zip, read the docs
- Compatible with all major browsers, including IE – compatible from IE9 to IE11, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
* Improved features, small errors fixed
* First release
Support & Queries
You can contact us directly via the comments section of the plugin or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org