Turn you WordPress blog into the Content Management System
This plugin extends the Fusion Builder Blog shortcode to work with any Custom Post Types, Custom Taxonomies and Terms. With this plugin you will be able to put your own custom content in any place on the page the same way you can put blog posts with the original Blog shortcode. See the Demo.
You can also use all the layouts and styles of the standard Blog shortcode with your own Custom Post Types or with the Custom Post Types of the third party plugins.
- Enhances Fusion Builder Blog shortcode to any Custom Post Type (CPT)
- Can use different layouts for CPTs (Large, Medium, Grid, Alternative)
- Builds the list of all installed CPTs
- Builds the list of all installed Custom Taxonomies
- Shows only Taxonomies linked to the chosen CPTs
- Can filter by Custom Terms of selected CPT and Taxonomy
- Filtering works with both Include and exclude mode
- Can show any Custom Terms in CPTs listings
- Two different Taxonomies can be shown
- Keeps all the other features of the Fusion Builder Blog shortcode
How To Use
After installing and activating the plugin go to Fusion Page Builder and drag the Blog shortcode to your Page. Open the schortcode options.
The Plugin extends Avada’s Blog shortcode with 6 new options. The new options are shown here. Each option has a comment below its name that explains its usage. See example below: