Facebook Button Plus plugin allows you to add a Follow button the easiest way. If your life is tightly connected with your Facebook account, our plugin is the best solution for you. It contains minimum settings. Just a few clicks and voila – Facebook Button Plus is on your site.
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
- Add Facebook buttons in the easiest way (Follow button, Like button and Share button).
- Show or hide faces.
- Choose button layout for “Like” and “Share”.
- Choose “Like” button action – “Like” or “Recommend”.
- Select the button position: before the content, after, before and after, or using a shortcode.
- Choose the necessary post types where buttons will be displayed.
- Use a standard image or replace it with some other image.
- Use the current site language for Facebook Button Pluss (Using Multilanguage by BestWebSoft).
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help — http://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Finnish (fi_FI) (thanks to Juhani Honkanen)
- French (fr_FR) (thanks to Murat)
- Indonesian (id_ID) (thanks to Nasrulhaq, www.al-badar.net)
- Hungarian (hu_HU) (thanks to Peter Aprily www.aprily.com)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Turkish (tr_TR) (thanks to Can Atasever)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text in PO and MO files for BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
Update 2.49 – 06.07.2016
* Update : Images size for meta property 'og:image' has been changed. * NEW : Choose the necessary post types where buttons will be displayed.