Flex Map is a wordpress map plugin that provides many features with different map types such as creating area mapping, polygone, polyline, circle, rectangle, single markers, street view markers. With a simple visual map editor, It is extremely easy to make and place your map anywhere on your frontend wordpress site.
- Simple shortcode, you can place it everywhere on frontend.
- Area mapping allow you to create many type of maps: polyline, polygon, rectangle, circle or your own shape
- Customizable map layout or auto responsive.
- Individual control. Rich options.
- Map markers with diversified icons or upload your own.
- Map markers legend with slide show style.
- Big style libraries with Snazzymap.
- Unlimited maps per post/page.
- Visual composer ready
- No more coding, everything is editable via our Visual Map Editor
- Import / Export maps data.
- And many interest features will be updated soon.
- Installation and Instruction manual can be found at Flex Map Document
- If you can’t find what you need please do not hesitate to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Area mapping multi-shape type:
Ulimited map style with Snazzymap API integrated
Map lengend slideshow style
Multiple map types
Visual map editor
Visual Composer ready
------------ [09-28-2015] ------------ #! Initial Release