WordPress Multisite Demo requests, previews and creation
Fluent Demo is a plugin which enables WordPress multisite to request and create transient demonstration areas for potential purchasers of themes and plugins.
Fluent Demo makes duplicating a demonstration blog as easy as adding a post in the admin, or requesting a demo via the front end request form.
Not only does it allow you to request and create demos, it provides a frontend demostration area where a visitor can switch between all of your enabled demonstration blogs, with request demo, purchase and remove frame links. There is also the added feature of simulating responsive screen sizes per site.
Demo site previews
– Need to show demos of themes or plugin output? This plugin is up to the task.
– Show your demo sites as if your visitor was viewing via a tablet or phone.
– Want to allow visitors to request demos? Simply save the demo options and its there.
– Once a demo is requested, or you add a demo via the admin the plugin will clone the current site into a unique sandbox for the visitor.
– Demo sites can be archived after any number of hours you choose.
Newsletter Signup Intergration
– Want to allow users to signup to your newsletter, add the newsletter url and post fields via the settings.