Hampton is a WordPress theme for Fashion Magazine / Blog, clean and elegant design, with many customization options. It ‘a perfect theme for a magazine multi author, or a personal fashion blog.
- Clean and elegant design
- Really easy to use
- Theme created for Fashion Magazine multi author, is also perfect for Personal Fashion Blog
- Seamlessly integrated with Page Builder Siteorigin. you can compose pages in total freedom, with rows and columns, and place any wordpress widget in the areas that you have created
- 5 different exclusive widgets to display different styled lists of posts on the same page. You can create a home page with different areas and visual hierarchy. For example, a small list of posts with the most viewed of the week, alongside a larger list with the last post, some posts with an even bigger picture, a product for sale on ecommerce, an advertising box, etc.. The possibilities are limitless.
- Integrated system to track the number of “View” of each post, will allow you to create lists of the most viewed post (ie, the most watched of all time, the most viewed today, or this week, etc.)
- Premium Gallery plugin included: “Justified Image Grid” to create stunning photo galleries, mobile optimized, with similar behavior to native smartphone gallery. Easy to use: simply create a standard WordPress Gallery and magically become beautiful. Note: If you want, the plugin will also be active on all your old gallery that you have already created.
- Fully Integrated with Woocommerce, the most popular e-commerce WordPress plugin.
- Fully responsive
- Optimized for retina display
- Clean and simple code, easy to customize for developers
- Very fast loading pages, for better positioning on Google
- Top notch support
“Hampton“ is well documented with video / screencast that explain step by step how to create a blog with the same features of the demo.
Check the Online Documentation to see how easy it’s to use “Hampton” theme.
I used a Google font called Prompt
Many thanks for these great images to:
Note: All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the theme and NOT included in the final purchase files.