With LinkedIn plugin you can add Share & Follow buttons, and five widgets:
- Member Profile widget displays your or other ‘card’ of account with connections which can be hidden. Account must be public and has public URL.
- Company Profile widget displays your or other ‘card’ of company with connections which can be hidden.
- Company Insider widget.
- Jobs You Might Be Interested In widget can display all jobs offered on the ‘LinkedIn’ or jobs of your company.
- Alumni Tool widget which shows where graduates of a high school work, live, and what they do.
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
- Add LinkedIn buttons in the easiest way (Share and Follow buttons)
- Select the button position: before the content, after, before and after, or using only a shortcode.
- Choose the necessary post types where buttons will be displayed
- Select button language or use the current site language for LinkedIn button (Using Multilanguage by BestWebSoft)
- Select vertical or horizontal displaying for Count Mode option of LinkedIn buttons.
- Many options for “Member Profile” and “Company Profile” widgets: inline or icon displaying mode, show or hide connections, on hover or on click behavior for icon mode widget
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help — http://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft, and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for working with PO and MO files Poedit.
Update 1.0.2 – 21.06.2016
* Update : Instruction link was added. * Update : BWS plugins section is updated.