Muven Multi Vendor is a WooCommerce Plugin which can make your WooCommerce Site into a Multi Vendor Site. Using this plugin you can allow other Sellers to sell products in your site. The buyers can choose which Seller to buy the Product from, as Muven Multi Vendor supports selling of the same product by multiple Vendors. Vendors can create the Products, Manage stock and Price using their Backend dashboard. Muven Multi Vendor Plugin works for All Default Product Types of WooCommerce and is Translate Ready.
All Payments will be received by the site admin and then the Vendor Commissions will have to be paid to the Vendors manually by the site admin. Hence any Payment Gateway that works with WooCommerce should be fine.
- Multi Vendor System for WooCommerce
- Multiple Vendors can Sell the Same Product
- Buyers can choose which Seller to buy the Product from
- Vendor Creation by Admin
- Members can become Vendors by submitting Vendor Application Form
- Vendors can Request the Site Admin to Sell an existing product in the site
- Multiple Vendors for the same product can be sorted based on Price and alphabetical order
- Supports All Default Product Types
- Shortcode for Viewing Vendor Log
- Commission Rate can be set for the Vendor in Product Level, Vendor Level and Global Level
- Export CSV feature to Pay Vendor Commissions using PayPal Mass Payment
- Compatible with Gravity Forms (i.e. you can design the form but can’t add custom fields)
- Translation Ready
- and more
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 1.0 - Initial Release