This is Mynt; let’s get acquainted
Hello there and thanks so much for having a look at Mynt, the WordPress theme from Bonfire Themes.
The goal with Mynt was to create a well-defined, clean and modern personal theme, and one that stands out from all the rest. Filled with unique elements, an overall fresh look and absolutely zero clutter, we believe we’ve created something that’s memorable from the first visit.
Mynt unashamedly takes a no-nonsense approach; simply install and you’re ready to publish your content. No complicated setup, no hoops to jump through, no hassle. We’ve very purposefully avoided bloating the theme and have instead focused on making it a tight, light-weight package. Furthermore, Mynt makes use of WordPress’ own built-in toolset to keep everything familiar even if you’re a novice WordPress user.
If that sounds like dumbing things down too much, fear not. There are still numerous things you can alter and customize. Do check the features list below for a full low-down on how you can edit and personalize Mynt to your liking. And certainly don’t skip visiting the live demo sites here.
As said above, Mynt is a super lightweight and headache-free WordPress theme. That said, there’s still plenty about it you can mix, match and set up to your liking. By playing around with a number of theme and plugin settings, you can give Mynt your own touch.
- unique, zero clutter, fully-responsive design
- 2 blog index designs (Default, Grid)
- 2 page templates (Default, Wide)
- heading texts on Grid design (optional)
- beautiful and subtle animations
- effortlessly insert content from Twitter, Instagram
- fine-tune background color and color of the border wrapping the theme
- optionally, hide border wrapping the theme
- change background grid opacity
- two font size settings (default and larger)
- optionally, hide author name in post (useful if you’re the only person blogging on your site and are already using your name next to the menu button).
- add logo through easy logo uploader or use single-level user menu (in header, next to main menu button)
- two-level, full-screen menu (customized Navi plugin, $15 value)
- dedicated mobile menu (customized Morph plugin, $15 value)
- single-level vertical menu (in bottom-left corner)
- content slide/fade-in animation (optional)
- add description/bio to author page
- integrated share buttons at the end of posts (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, optional)
- ready for translation/localization (.mo, .po files included)
- clean and minimal comment form
- widgetized sidebar (exactly wide enough for one of the most popular ad formats, the 250×250 unit)
- ready-to-edit child theme
- tested on several browsers across multiple operating systems and devices (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, Opera, iOS, Android, Windows devices)
- a ton of extremely customizable shortcodes (examples): alerts, progress bars, text highlighting, dividers, buttons, boxes etc. + shortcodes for YouTube, Vimeo, USTREAM (live + recorded), DailyMotion
- extensive documentation
Our customers love us!
As always, you can rely on our support should you need it. If you’re an existing customer and have spoken to us previously, then you already know what that means. If you’re a first time buyer, then here is just a taste of what our customers have to say about Bonfire Themes:
- “Great products, matched by great customer support.”
- “A customer service like that, I haven’t seen for a long time!”
- “I am one happy customer indeed! Thank you guys! Keep up the good work!”
- “This is by far the best support..”
- “… extreme fast response!!!”
- “Thanks for your speedy service! :)”
- “Best support I’ve ever seen! .. Five stars is not enough!”
- “Wow, thanks for the prompt response.”
- “… customer service provided goes above and beyond … An excellent experience from start to finish.”
- “Thanks for such a speedy response! You rock man!”