Ninja Kick: Subscription WordPress Plugin is a premium plugin that adds subscription form with push/sliding animation effect and clean design on every page of your site. With this plugin you can easily increase the number of your subscribers and this way rocketing your traffic! It’s third plugin for Ninja Kick plugin series and uses all proven techniques of predecessors. Plugin uses modern CSS3 transitions, has layout responsive to screen size changes, works well on mobile devices and reacts on swipe gestures.
Mailing services integration includes:
- Get Response
- Constant Contact
- Benchmark Mail
If you’re looking for more universal WordPress solution of sliding panel with same off-canvas effect take a look at another plugin from series — Ninja Kick: Sliding Panel for WordPress.
How it works
When being triggered (by user or by page load or by scrolling etc) site content is pushed away and form is revealed (also can slide on top of content). You can create different forms and make them default for different pages.
NK: Subscription WordPress Plugin features
- You have option to hide label and trigger contact form opening from any element on page (menu button, link, image). Just add special class nksub_trigger_element to element in your theme HTML editor.
- User-friendly Settings page.
- Contact form adjusts its layout automatically for the best view depending on fields you filled on Settings page.
- 15 patterned and 15 blurred built-in backgrounds and you can upload and use your own.
- Different opening patterns
- Client-side form validation and form AJAX submission.
- Swipes support for mobile devices.
- Localization for languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Finnish. If you have improvements please PM to me your translations.
- Social links bar.
Chrome browser has some glitches rendering fixed background after CSS transformations applied (which is happening when plugin pushes content). Background becomes static and flickers. This cannot be fixed until Chrome devs fix this for their browser. Plugin applies workaround for this case when body element has fixed background. For rest elements it applies background attachment ‘static’ in Chrome. You can use slide out animation option instead of pushing content if you want your background to be fixed.
Problems are possible on RTL sites, use at your own risk.
Version 1.0 (2014-01-18)
- Plugin is approved on CodeCanyon
Ninja Kick Series
Please leave your feedback on comments page, I’m interested to improve the product with focus on clients’ satisfaction. If you have issues please send message via contact form I’ll try to update/fix as soon as possible.
You may also like Superfly — Responsive WordPress Menu Plugin.