Northern Gentleman is a Vintage Portfolio WordPress Theme.
It is responsive, simple and focused on full screen media.
Northern Gentleman is the perfect way to showcase your work in an elegant way.
Want to showcase your website here? Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- User friendly — easy to use!
- Easy to set up
- Fully Responsive
- Retina ready — Compatible with WP Retina 2x plugin
- Translation ready — ready to use with WPML plugin
- Revolution Slider included ($15 value)
- Unlimited Customization — Set the style of your website with live preview! thanks to the WP customizer (colorpicker, backgrounds uploaders etc…)
- Masonry Blog
- Fitlerable Portfolio
- Photo Galleries — Masonry Layout
- Video Gallery
- Video thumbnails generator
- Contact Form 7 included — Create your contact form instantly
- Google font manager
- 27 Social Icons available — Fill your Social Profile URLs in the theme options
- Social Share Buttons
- 2 lightbox options : swipebox or fancybox
- SEO ready
- Complete Documentation
- Automatically create the default pages on theme installation
- Automatic Plugins Installation on theme activation
- Child Theme Template included
- Demo XML file included (just in case the default pages are not enough)
- Update Notifications
- Compatible with all WolfPlugins (obviously)
- Support forum available
- Built on the WolfFramework, freakin’ clean, solid and respectfull of WordPress standards.
- No fancy code. This theme respects and loves the WordPress standards
- and much more!
All necessary plugins are included in your theme package and are automatically installed on theme activation.
Need more plugins ? visit WpWolf.com !
Dribbble, Flickr and more…
This theme is plugin friendly!
Stay up to date
Photos are under Creative Commons licence..
Logo : https://creativemarket.com/dustinlee/24543-Vintage-Americana-Logos?u=constantin.saguin
Mockup : https://creativemarket.com/ZedProMedia/28314-11-Around-the-house-Apple-Mock-ups?u=constantin.saguin
Textures : https://creativemarket.com/BMachina/32814-Washed-Cloth-Textures?u=constantin.saguin