Website optimization for search engines is becoming increasingly important. Your sites On-Page SEO has a large impact on your ranking rating e.g. by Google.
On-Page SEO Analyzer is the last SEO On-Page plugin for the WordPress CMS that you’ll ever need. This SEO Analyzer features full On-Page analysis with included content evaluation and much more. You’re able to analyze every single page of your Website, which lets you evaluate and improve your Websites SEO delivery.
There is configuration needed, just install, activate and analyze! The plugin runs directly in frontend of your page, but its only visible and usable for logged-in users.
- Upload `on-page-seo-analyzer` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Frontend of your Website as logged-in user and analyze each page you want to
- You’ll find a little gear icon on the left side of your Website – click it and you’ll see the full SEO Analyzer interface
- Easy to install and to use
- Show/Hide the SEO-Analyzer in Frontend
- Page Title-Tag
- Meta tag description
- Meta tag keywords
- Meta Robots Tag
- Headline and Headline-Structure analysis
Link and Image analysis
- Link Title-Tag
- Image Alt-Tag
- HTML Markup validation
- Readable URL analysis
- Sitemap checker
- Robots.txt checker
- Content analysis
- Keyword checker and content evaluation
- Option to enable instant-check on page load