Latest Update: Version 1.0.4 on 2016-04-06.
Organic Grunge is a creative WordPress theme that is easy to setup and comes with a great set of
graphics and features. This theme is perfect for your online creative shop, trendy cafe, restaurant, sports team, custom clothing store or anything that needs the “grunge” feel.
- WordPress 4.4.1 compatible!
- Brand new easy installation wizard – watch
the video to see how great this really is. No messing about with tricky settings, just click a few buttons and you’re up and running like the live demo.
- Creative and easily Customizable Design
- No complicated frameworks – if you need to do advanced changes it will be easy
- Some great included shortcodes (click here to
see) – including Google Maps, Fancy Lines, Banners and over 600 icons.
- Easy sidebar manager (hide/show sidebar on each page, left/right/footer widgets)
- Built in image style/decoration – make your inserted images look great with a nice framed decoration – See the demo
- Custom grunge widget styles – decorate your widgets to create that look – see demo
- Two color options included: Dark, Light. You can easily change the colors of most
fonts through the Customize menu.
- Easy Font Customizer – change sizes, colors, padding and more.
- Professional e-Commerce option with WooCommerce: example
- Responsive CSS Layout – iPhone and Tablet friendly (can be disabled as well)
- LESS files included for some of the CSS files (optional)
- Contact Forms through ContactForm7 plugin: example
- Easy theme customizations
- Full Documentation provided – check it out!
- Straight forward CSS and HTML markup making it easy for more advanced users to customize
- Default content included so you can get up and running like the demo site in no time (watch the video to see how easy it
Quick Setup Guide:
New to websites? Here are the steps you need to follow to get up and running with this website theme.
- Purchase a “domain name” (e.g. yourbusiness.com)
- Purchase “WordPress website hosting” (hosting is the computer server that runs your website and emails 24/7)
- Some popular providers for domain names and hosting are: BlueHost, DreamHost and WPengine. Generally the more you pay the faster your website will load.
- Talk to your chosen hosting provider to setup your “WordPress” and make sure it works. You should be able to login to your “WordPress Dashboard” with a username and password.
- Once you are at this point, come back here and purchase this WordPress theme.
- Once purchased, go to http://themeforest.net/downloads and press “Download” and then “Installable WordPress file only”. This will download a small (less than 20MB) zip file to your desktop.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload and choose the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- After uploading the theme to WordPress choose the “Activate” option
- Follow the setup wizard steps.
- Some basic knowledge on how to use
- WordPress 4.4.1 or above running on your website
- The ability to install WordPress themes and plugins
- Advanced Changes: you will need good PHP/CSS/HTML knowledge or be prepaired to hire someone from Envato Studio to perform advanced modifications for you.
We hope you enjoy this theme, we had a great time making it. Thanks!
Here is a list of theme changes:
– Fix installation wizard
– Fix defaults and script positions
– Fix back/next default nav button color
– Initial Release