PDF Viewer for WordPress is a simple plugin Provides a nice interface to view pdf files on your site. Now you can embed pdf files with a nice viewer directly on any page/post of your wordpress website. Also, It comes with another shortcode with that you can allow a particular pdf file open with viewer.
Here is a list of features:
- Share pdf on social networks
- Send link to friend via email
- Enable/Disable social sharing
- Enable/Disable Print Option
- Enable/Disable Download Option
- Enable/Disable Presentation mode
- Enable/Disable Find Option
- Enable/Disable Logo
- Enable/Disable Zoom
- Enable/Disable Page Navigation
- Enable/Disable auto linking of pdf links to viewer
- Brand viewer with you own logo
- Logo links to homepage of your site
- 2 Shortcodes with lots of parameters.
- Shortcode for viewing pdf file on any post/page
- Shortcode to add a text link to your pdf file on any post/page
- Fully Responsive PDF viewer
- Style & Customize all the single items.
- Compatible with Internet Explorer & most browsers
- Fast & smooth user experience
- Automatically find pdf links & activate viewer if you choose that option.
- It uses jQuery to replace url’s automatically which won’t effect on your Site’s SEO if you use the plugin on old site.
This plugin is very easy to use. Just install the plugin & configure options according to your needs. Please follow the link below for full documentation :
Popup.js = http://docs.toddish.co.uk/popup/
Pdf.js = http://mozilla.github.io/pdf.js/