CFM Plugin allows you to add custom fields functionality for comments by a single click.
You can edit the settings for plugin by a plugin setting page, which can be found in the left menu with the name “CFM Plugin” no admin.
O “Site” field on the comment form on frontend can be easily disabled by the CFM Plugin with simple “DIANTE / FORA” interruptor.
You can add multiple custom fields into the comment form.
After adding the fields from the backend if you want to change the position for the fields you can do it easily by simple sorting drag & gota.
The following are the fields those can be added by the CFM Plugin.
- Userfriendly, attractive and easy to use backend.
- CFM allows you to add multiple fields into the comment form.
- Multiple types of fields are allowed ( “TEXTO, TEXTAREA, SELECT, UPLOAD” ).
- CFM allows you to add custom classes and ids in any of the custom fields.
- Você pode fazer “Necessário” any field by a simple “DIANTE / FORA” Interruptor.
- Witch CFM you can disable the “Site” field on comment form.
- All the data from user can be seen on backend comment edit page.
- You can sort the fields according to your requirements by a simple drag & gota.
- On frontend you can see the comment data filled by user on custom fields below content of comment.
Instalar o Plugin:
Installing CFM Plugin is simple. Você tem duas opções :
Via FTP: Unzip the ‘CFM Plugin’ pasta e enviá-lo para a pasta wp-content/plugins.
Através do WordPress: Login para o seu site WordPress Navigate para Plugins > Adicionar novo> Upload and upload the zipped up ‘CFM Plugin’ pasta.
Ative o plugin Posts VLR
Agora que você instalou o plugin, Você precisa ativá-lo. Vá para Plugins > Instalei Plugins e clique em ' Activate’ under the CFM Plugin.