Pronto Gallery is a plugin for WordPress. It provides an easy way to create user friendly, sortable lightbox galleries consisting of images and videos. The galleries can be attached to any content type (Postar, página de vídeo, custom content types) and also can be placed anywhere in the post using a shortcode.
With Pronto Gallery you can:
– Attach images and videos to posts (páginas, etc.)
– Change the order of items with drag and drop
– Use shortcode to display your gallery anywhere inside the post body
– Include YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion videos in the gallery
– Set custom descriptions for items, that are great for users and SEO
A gallery of images and videos can be attached to any post or page. By default the gallery is shown right after the content of the post as a three-column grid (single-column on mobiles).
After clicking on one of the items, um moderno, mobile friendly lightbox gallery opens up, which provides convenient functions, like keyboard navigation.
The standard placement of the gallery is at the end of the page. However you can use the shortcode [pronto_gallery] to place it anywhere in the body of your post.