Save Load Element allows you to save and load any element and settings without ever leaving Visual Composer interface!
Save and Load commands will show up when you place a mouse pointer over the top of any row, column, element, … Click Save and input name to save element. Click Load on any other row, column, element, choose element to load it.
You can switch to Copy and Paste mode to copy element to clipboard. Click Paste to paste element from clipboard. You can paste the element as many times as you want.
- Save and Load.
- Switch to Copy & Paste mode.
- Works fine on Backend editor and Frontend editor.
You can save or copy:
- Row, Row inner.
- Column content, Column inner content.
- Element: Text, Button, Tabs, Tour, Accordion, …
- Any third control.
You can load or paste:
- Insert element after Row, Row inner.
- Append or prepend elements inside Column, Column inner.
- Append elements inside Tab, Section.
- Insert element after Element.
Don’t forget to check video preview.
v1.0 - First release version - Save and Load Element - Copy and Paste Element