Social SEO Facebook Responsive Timeline Feed for WordPress
Use facebook as your news feed on your wordpress website. Grab the attention from your visitor and let them share your facebook posts to twitter, Google+, linkedin or lead them to your facebook account so they can follow you for more exposure.
You can only use public pages. To test if your facebook page can be used try here https://developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer/ and change me in your facebook name or page ID.
Colors, icons and fonts will be set from your theme which you are using so it looks like a native plugin.
Two different layouts are possible and can be set in the admin.
All posts are set to rich snippets for better SEO
This plugin uses the JSON Graph API from facebook so you need an APP id and APP secret.
Check out a small video how to get an APP ID and secret ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z2cmrljj5g )
Live preview on a customer website
Works great on mobile phones and for the images it uses lazyload to speed things up
(when scrolling down the high res images will appear)
Also the json feed will be cached so it won’t slow down your website. The cache time can be set in the admin or with a shortcode
- Colors are automatic (Links and icons) set based on your theme
- Use your facebook as your news items for more exposure
- Any facebook administrator can then update the facebook posts
- Looks great on mobile devices
- Plays inline youtube and facebook video’s (native html5)
- Translate time in your own language
First 1.0 release (sep 28 2014)