SS WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs (SSWCMAAT) is a clean, simple and light weight plugin for converting WooCommerce my account tabs into ajax tabs.
As of WooCommerce 2.6+, the “My Account” links are shown in form of tabs. These tabs link to individual pages instead of inline content. This is where the plugin comes into action. Users can navigate through tab links without page refresh. The tab contents are fetched through ajax request and served on same page. Once all tabs are loaded, the plugin saves tab content and serves it without making duplicate ajax call. Thus, users can navigate through tabs multiple times without any load on server.
The plugin works seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce and any decently coded theme. The total size of front end assets used in this plugin is no more than 40KB (out of which 28KB is the preloader image). It can be a good choice to give your visitors a good user experience, especially when you get a lot of traffic and server load.
Live demo: Log in to the live demo using following details:
If you are unable to log in, kindly register a new account using registration form on live demo. After logging in, check the ajax tabs on page. That is the actual functionality of plugin.
- Fully compatible with WordPress 4.5+ and WooCommerce 2.6+
- Works with all standard themes and decently coded premium themes
- Converts WooCommerce my account tabs into ajax tabs
- Saves tab content for multiple tab navigation per session. (No repeated ajax calls)
- Unbranded plugin settings page
- Option for enabling or disabling ajax feature
- Custom image preloader option
- Custom error message via plugin settings
- Admin can set ajax timeout via plugin settings
- Built in CSS styling for tab navigation. (Styles can be disabled from plugin settings)
- Localization ready with sample .pot file included
- Works on all modern browsers and IE9+ that support history API
- Step by step documentation guide and installation manual
- Dedicated support on time
All support is provided via comments section and email. For any questions related to the plugin or general query, feel free to email me from my profile page message box at http://codecanyon.net/user/saurabhsharma, or comment on the item comments section. I would be glad to respond. Thank you for browsing the plugin.
For installation and setup, please refer to the documentation/index.html file inside your
main download archive.
= 1.0.0 = * initial release