Create A Stock Photography Marketplace
Built on WordPress and Easy Digital Downloads, Stocky allows you to sell your photos just the same as any giant online marketplace. Not only can you sell your products, but with the available extensions in the Marketplace Bundle you can allow anybody to upload their photos and sell through your site.
Out of the box along with the free Easy Digital Downloads plugin, your site can run as a stand-alone ecommerce site. But in conjunction with the available paid extensions in the Marketplace Bundle you can allow anybody to upload their photos and sell through your site; Turning your site into a full blown marketplace.
- Upload any image for the background of your header, login, and registration pages
- Color picker tools for your links, buttons
- Multiple images on one item? No problem! Simply upload your product images to their post and Stocky will automatically generate a gallery on that product’s page. No shortcodes or plugins needed. It’s pretty awesome.
- Translation file included! – Use Stocky in any language
- Fully responsive and Retina/Hi-Def display ready
- Styled for Gravity Forms
- Built with HTML5, CSS3, and a lot of Love.
- Custom Recent Products and Featured User widgets
- Social Media Icons
- Easy Digital Downloads tested and developer approved
- Easy setup with easy to follow instructions
- Valid XHTML
Extend Your Marketplace
The following extensions have specific styling in Stocky. They can be purchased individually or in the Marketplace Bundle
- Frontend Submissions allows users to register and sell their products on your site.
- Commissions pays your Vendors. You make money, they make money.
- Reviews allows your customers to leave a review along with a star rating on your products.
- EDD Wish Lists lets your customers create wish lists and check out with ease.
Support is provided to all customers at http://support.designcrumbs.com. You’ll need your Purchase Code to access this theme’s section in the forum. To find your purchase code, go to your Downloads page, click on “License Certificate” on the theme you wish to get support on, open the file and look for the “Item Purchase Code”. That’s what you’ll need.
Please note this is for theme support only. Support for Easy Digital Downloads and it’s extensions can be found at EasyDigitalDownloads.com
- 1.0: Initial release