What is vBLink?
vBLink is a solution to integrate WordPress and vBulletin. It provides single sign-on and profile synchronization solutions based on vBulletin accounts.
Features at a Glance
- Login WordPress with vBulletin account credentials.
- Automatically link profiles on login by email address or username.
- Manually link/unlink profiles from user edit screen.
- Create a new user if there is no matching profile.
- Select a role different than the WordPress default for new users.
- Filter users by their link status.
- See a summary information in dashboard.
- Bulk unlink selected or all profiles at once.
- Automatic session handling (auto login/logout) in WordPress if there is a session on vBulletin.
- Synchronize password, email, website, and biographical info profile fields.
- Use vBulletin profile avatar.
- Redirect visitors/users to vBulletin counterparts for registration and author links and intelligently redirect linked profiles to vBulletin to recover their passwords.
vBulletin files must be accessible to WordPress which means they need to be on the same filesystem.
- WordPress: 4.2
- vBulletin: 3.8
- PHP: 5.3
Installation is very easy. After you complete the regular WordPress plugin installation and activation, vBLink will assist you to complete the setup process.