WooCommerce Deposits is a premium WordPress and WooCommerce plugin for handling partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or percentage up front. You can also force a deposit.
WooCommerce Deposits is fully compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin, allowing you to collect deposits on bookings as well as other products.
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
2014.10.22 – version 1.1
- Added the ability to disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Added the ability to disable all deposit functionality site-wide.
- Added the ability to show custom messages in the add-to-cart form.
- New site-wide settings tab in the WooCommerce settings.
- A number of small fixes.
2014.10.16 – version 1.0
* First Release.