WooCommerce Marketplace Vendor Sub Domain
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
To keep the customers intact to your store, it is important for entrepreneurs to keep looking for better options, to build an extensive marketplace. They must strive to incorporate different ways and means to meet this motive as there are multiple options open for them. WooCommerce Marketplace Vendor Subdomain offers one such option. The admin may assign domain or subdomain to the vendors. The vendors can exhibit their products under a separate shop page which completely belongs to them.
Different URL’s shall be created for each seller under vendor domain or subdomain. The customers can directly access the vendor’s sub-domain and buy products without having to visit the marketplace.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WooCommerce Marketplace Vendor Sub Domain
- The admin may assign separate domain names to the vendors.
- The customers can directly purchase products from the vendor’s panel.
- The domain or the sub-domain may be used to display only vendor’s products.
- Both the admin and vendor’s products are displayed under the vendor’s domain or the subdomain.
- Allows admin to add prefix with vendor’s sub-domain.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"
v 1.0.0 Initial release