The PayPlug extension for WooCommerce allows you to take credit card payments redirect to their secure third party site to make payment. PayPlug is a leading provider of online payments solutions with a presence in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, France, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Slovenia and Switzerland. PayPlug accept the payment in Euro Currency. Supports payments, WooCommerce Refunds API.
PayPlug Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards
- Data validation performed before submitting to PayPlug.
- PayPlug payment ID is recorded for future reference on Successfull payment
- Payplug Refund Functionality using Refund API
- Go to Plugins in WordPress dashboard and click on Add New.
- Upload the plugin zip file and install.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout tab to configure the plugin options.
- Select PayPlug from the Payment Gateways Menu.
- Check the field ‘Enable/Disable’ to enable the gateway.
- Enter your PayPlug private key for your live site as well as sandbox.
- Select the appropriate settings for your site.
Have any Question?
About Elsner Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Elsner Technologies is a premier web development and design company in Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India. We specialize in developing professional websites and high end web based applications such as large scale e-Commerce solutions and custom shopping cart development. You may choose from an array of service offerings such as feature rich website design and development, website upgrade and SEO services.