We all are living in the world of “Online”, that actually means people are not only searching for purchase online but also looking for more reliable payment options due to security concerns. Cash on delivery, is most widely used payment option in such cases. In same era, it’s hassle for merchant if they don’t have to support cash on delivery for certain postcodes/zipcodes due to lack of resources or compatibility. As a store owner, you would never want to lose your customers because of this kind of difficulties.
Our WooCommerce Zipcode Based COD Plugin allows merchant to activate cash on delivery payment method option for certain countries or postcodes. Oh Yes, you got it right!! It seamlessly supports activating cash on delivery option across certain postcodes/zipcodes area and/or within country. Here, Merchant can also activate “Availability Checker Widget” on the product page, making it convenient for your customers to see if they will be able to use the service or not. Abundance of configurations has been used to make the plugin more flexible for admins needs.
You can also be able to have all customized shipping and COD availability messages to be displayed on the product page.
Here is few highlighted features from plugin
- One click Activation of plugin from backend configuration
- Easy setup of postcodes where Cash on Delivery is Available & It will auto hide COD option from checkout if shipping postcode is not in list
- Bulk Import for COD eligible Zipcodes/postcodes using CSV upload feature
- Shortcode for Unique responsive designed “Postcode Availability Checker” widget/box which allows customers to see if cash on delivery available or not with their postcodes. To Generate “Zipcode COD Widget” on page follow as given in Example with square brackets: [ZipCodeChecker]
- Custom Delivery message can be set & display at COD checker widget area
- Easy to allow customize Delivery Time & Availability messages to specific postcodes via CSV
Admin Demo URL: http://development.setubridge.com/woo-development/wp-admin/
username : devsb
password : dev123456
Click here to view documentation.