VLR Posts plugin allows you to add functionality ratings, views count and Likes for posts and pages.
Plugin Provides simple, fast and user friendly reports widgets with graphs on dashboard.
VLR Posts Plugin helps you to get which post and page is more popular in your site.
Display graph with counter stats so get easy view. User friendly and attractive graphs.
- Count Views, submit likes and ratings on posts and pages.
- Details for each post and pages on listing page in back-end.
- 4 Different and attractive layouts to display on front-end.
- 2 Different positions to display on front-end.
- The User friendly graphs with top ten viewed and liked posts and pages on dashboard.
- Settings page to enable or disable options and switching styles.
- Counter, liking stats display on dashboard widget.
- Star rating functionality.
- Views count functionality.
- Likes for posts and pages functionality.
Install the Plugin:
Installing VLR Posts plugin is simple. You have two options :
Via FTP: Unzip the ‘VLR Posts’ folder and upload it into the wp-content/plugins folder.
Via WordPress: Login to your WordPress site Navigate to Plugins > Add New> Upload and upload the zipped up ‘VLR Posts’ folder.
Activate VLR Posts plugin
Now that you’ve installed the plugin, you need to activate it. Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and click ‘Activate’ under the VLR Posts.