The “WP Glossary” plugin helps you to create your own glossary of terms for Encyclopedia / Lexicon / Knowledge Base / Wiki / Dictionary in your website. This plugin works based on a custom post type and so you have a full editor at your disposal. Want to use already existing post type? Worry not, you are still on the correct page. This plugin allows you to choose the existing post type over plugin’s default one.
- Mobile friendly (Responsive)
- Easy to setup and use
- Highly compatible with WordPress themes and plugins
- Sort terms by alphabets with having nice animation effect
- Add unlimited glossary terms to your website with easy interface
- Allows you to:
- use any existing post type over plugin’s default one
- choose glossary terms slug/seo-keyword
- choose the layout for terms listing
- enable/disable empty alphabets from the listing filter
- Provides shortcode [wpg-list post_type=”glossary” title=”” layout=”one_column/two_column/three_column/four_column/five_column” hide_empty=”yes/no” category=”optional/1,2,3..”] for glossary terms list anywhere on the website.
- Launched the initial version of the plugin